- Shinkowa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- October, 2016
- 20,000,000 JPY
- Main Office
- 2-30-11, Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 104-0033
- Megumi Tanaka
● Yoichi Nabeshima, M.D. (Medical Advisor):
- Director of Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation at Kobe.
- Professor Emeritus of Kyoto University.
- Project Fellow of Center for Research and
Development Strategy (JST/CRDS)
- Doctor of Medicine
●Ryuji Hiramatsu, Ph. D. (Science Advisor)
- Executive coordinator, Center for Cluster Development and Coordination, Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation at Kobe.
- Director, Industry-Academia Collaboration, Advanced Medical Research and Innovation Center
- Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED),
CiCLE Program Officer (PO)
- Doctor of Agriculture
Former Executive Officer, Nikkei Inc.
- Research Partner
Dr. Hiroaki Kitano
Joint research with The Systems Biology Institute (SBI), represented by Dr. Kitano
- Business overview
・Development, manufacture and sales of nutraceuticals (health food and cosmetics)
・Manufacture and sales of medicines
・Management consulting business
・Import, export and sales of domestic and foreign goods
- Main customers
- Overseas factories, domestic sales companies, distributors, platforms and others.
- Subsidiary companies
・Shinkowa Pharma USA.Inc
・ Hakushindo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
In-house research laboratoryFacility
- Life Science Lab
Nihonbashi Honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 103-0023
(Nihonbashi Life Science Building)
- Access to the
- 3 minutes' walk from Exit A6 at Mitsukoshi-mae Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line- Hanzomon Line/ 2 minutes' walk from Exit 5 on the JR Sobu Line Rapid Shin-Nihonbashi Station
- April 2015
Started selling NMN nutraceuticals through Shinkowa Trading Co., Ltd.
- December 2015
Company name changed from Shinkowa Trading Co., Ltd. to Shinkowa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- April 2019
Orient Biomedic Co., Ltd. took over NMN’s research and all businesses from Shinkowa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Shinkowa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- July 2019
Inauguration of in-house NMN research facility “Life Science Lab”, located at 2-3-11 Nihonbashi Honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Nihonbashi Life Science Building B1F).